Experience the ultimate in freedom! Get your licence to fly one of the most versitile vehicles in existance. With a private licence,
flying is limited to personal use. It is perfect for those wanting to fly with their friends and family or take themselves to some of the
best fishing spots in Canada only accessable by helicopter.
Here are the details and Transport Canada requirements:
- Minimum 45 hours of in helicopter training
- Minimum 40 hours of ground school instruction
- Candidates must hold a CAT 3 medical
- Candidates must pass a written test as well as a flight test
- Must be at least age 17 by the time of completion to obtain the licence
Contact us to find out how we can make your dream a reality!